Global Branding and Marketing Head you will be responsible for translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies. Developing clear marketing channel strategies and supporting requirements for growth. Creating and implementing global plans and delivery, and building and leading a global team.
- Set up area goals, strategies, concepts, and contents while optimizing channels and platforms for an effective brand development
- Define global team structure and corporate governance practices
- Manage global corporate campaigns and social media strategies as well as global marketing projects
- Supervise regional marketing manager’s action plans and performance
- Responsible for company brand visual management
- Support global communication events (e.g. CAC exhibitions)
- Work closely with global sales teams and CEO